On Thursday 23 June, the British public will be voting on whether or not Britain should remain part of the European Union.
Southampton Solent University is hosting a debate in partnership with Buisness South and Solent Students' Union.
The event will be hosted by journalist and broadcaster Charles Rhodes and the panel will consist of speakers from politics, education and law to discuss how the EU Referendum will affect the local area.
- Professor Graham Baldwin, Vice-Chancellor, Southampton Solent University
- Vivienne Stern, Director of UK Higher Education International Unit
- Councillor Seán Woodward, Executive Leader of Fareham Borough Council and Hampshire County Councillor
- Amanda Brockwell, Business Lawyer, Coffin Mew
- Naomi Oiku, President, Solent Students’ Union
Venue: Southampton City Art Gallery - Civic Centre Commercial Road, Southampton, SO14 7LY
Register to get free tickets