International training symposium - monitoring and evaluation for social change programmes.
Southampton Solent University School of Sport, Health and Social Science is hosting an international training symposium for monitoring and evaluation for social change programmes.
The international training symposium will focus on creating a critical space to enable debate, learning and the development of skills necessary to cultivate, monitor and evaluate theory driven social change and sport development and peace programmes.
Broad areas of study will include:
- Politics, ethics and discourses surrounding M&E and evidence development
- Understanding the knowledge development process
- Developing theory driven M&E programmes
- Examining what works for whom and why in social change programmes.
- Professional Development Student (two days plus assessment) £ 250
- Delegate Practitioner (two days, no assessment) £175
- Conference Practitioner (first day only) £100
To book please email: email@example.com