Get ready to start your application and personal statement
For students who want to know how to apply to university
Solent University is running a series of ‘Get ready to…’ webinars which will give students a range of information and support throughout their journey to higher education – from the initial stages of choosing a course and making an application process through to applying for student finance and getting prepared to go to university.
These webinars will be hosted by a range of people within Solent University including members of the Schools and Colleges Liaison team, academic staff and current undergraduate students.
This webinar, from 12.30-1.30pm, will cover:
- The application process and its requirements
- How to prepare and start your personal statement
- The important dates in the application process
- What you will need to include on the form so you can be ready with everything you need to submit your application
- How you can sell yourself through your personal statement
- How to highlight how passionate you are about your chosen subject
- How to describe your suitability for the course
- Any questions you would like to ask us.
Once registered, you will be sent an email containing the details you need to log in on the day.
Like this? Why not book another session to help you get ready for university here?
- Online event