Supporting Learners From 'Working Class' Communities Accessing Further & Higher Education - Online Professional CPD
A free online CPD opportunity for all professionals who work with learners from working class communities.
A free online CPD opportunity for professionals who work with learners from 'Working Class' communities (including Teachers, Careers Advisors & Community Workers).
Join us at 4.30pm to find out about:
- The barriers faced and how we can support accessing to Further and Higher Education.
- The journey to Higher Education - a students’ perspective.
- How Solent University is supporting access to Higher Education (including Contextual Offers)
Guest speakers and Q&A session panellists include:
- Dr Nigel Matthias - Associate Headteacher - Bay House School / Gosport & Fareham MAT
- Jason Murphy - Stronger Communities Manager - Southampton City Council
- Debbie House - Head of Admissions, Recruitment and Widening Participation Manager, Solent University
Please book using the 'register now' button.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online event