The new sport complex is part of an ongoing £100 million estates development plan to transform Solent’s East Park Terrace campus to improve and modernise the University.
The sport complex facilities will support and enable excellence in sport, health and fitness related degree programmes, as well as associated teaching and research.
Staff, students, alumni and the local community will benefit from the new and improved facilities, which include:
- Two sports halls (including performance, events and multipurpose facilities)
- Two fitness studios and spin studio
- General purpose gym (accessible by the public)
- Strength and conditioning high performance gym
- Health and fitness, and personal training teaching gyms
- Sports and exercise therapy clinical space.
Keep up-to-date with the sport complex's progress
Monday to Friday: 9am - 9pm
Gym memberships and fitness classes are available to Solent students and staff, as well as the public. Students are also able to take out a pay-as-you-go membership.
Find out more about gym memberships
Solent has over 30 student sports clubs that cater for a wide range of interests. Many of the clubs compete in local and national competitions.
Find out how to join a sports club
For more information about gym and sports club memberships and booking, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top