Team Solent Windsurf
Team Solent Windsurf is affiliated to the Student Windsurfing Association (SWA) that organises events across the country for beginners through to advanced riders. SWA also runs freestyle and wave competitions, including the highly contested individual and Team Racing Series.
- BUCS National Championships: finalists - Team Racing finalists (2012 and 2013).
- Ollie Acton: champion - student freestyle (2012 and 2013).
- Sam Sills: champion - BUCS Individual Racing (2012 and 2013).
- Ollie Acton: champion - Bristol Core Freestyle (2012).
- Adam Chubbock, Ollie Acton, Sam Sills: champions - BUCS Team Racing (2012).
- Nicola Terenzi: champion - Aussie Kiss Freestyle (2011).
- Ollie Acton: bronze medal - Aussie Kiss Freestyle (2011)
Competitions and leagues
Find out more about British Universities and Colleges Sport (BUCS)
Facebook page: Solent Windsurf Team
Become a member
Training is dependant on weather conditions. Please contact Solent Sport for details. Training will be held at Southampton Water Activities Centre
Back to top