Andy trained in design at the Royal College of Art and Imperial College, London. He went on to have a career in design including work for motor industries as well as for engineering and marine industries. Andy is course leader for product design at Solent and also continues to exhibit his work in sculpture.
- Lucas Industries.
- Design manager, Lewmar Marine.
- Various design and engineering consultancy projects undertaken, with a focus on the marine industry.
3D design and sculpture.
Andrew has had sculptures exhibited at various venues across the South of England including:
- RHS Wisley.
- Sir Harold Hillier Gardens, Romsey.
- Haslemere Museum.
- Stansted House, West Sussex.
- Pelham House, Lewes.
- Portland Sculpture and Quarry Trust, Dorset.
Various sculpture competition prizes from 1993.
Work in progress
Sculpture in Portland stone, ‘Twister’.