Contribute to #SLTCC2018
The call for contributions to #SLTCC2018 is now open.
Please submit your contribution by Tuesday 3 April 2018 using the submission form.
The form will ask for a short abstract and 300 word proposal outline. Abstracts of successful submissions will be quoted verbatim in the conference programme.
Note: please save a separate copy of the final version of your abstract to avoid potential loss of data.
Your presentation can be in one of the following formats:
- 45-minute workshop
- 10-minute presentation (with five minutes' Q&A)
- PechaKucha - a short presentation of 20 slides, each presented in 20 seconds
- A1 poster presentation - presenters will be expected to attend and discuss their posters at an allotted time during the conference
- Relevance to the conference title and areas of interest
- Clarity of the proposal
- Originality/innovation/impact of the idea or approach
- Partnership work with students
All contributions will be reviewed and feedback given.
Contribute to Dialogue: Volume 8
Dialogue is Solent’s annual learning and teaching journal, published in hard copy and online. Dialogue invites colleagues to submit research or theory articles, case studies, book reviews and opinion pieces to the editorial board for consideration.
All contributions should relate to aspects of learning and teaching. Guidelines for submission can be found below.
The deadline for contributions is Wednesday 31 January 2018.
Find out more
If you have any questions about submitting to #SLTCC2018 or Dialogue, please contact Christel Pontin by phone on 023 8201 6986, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top