This residence is normally set aside for second and third-year students, postgraduates and direct entry students. However, there is very limited availability for first-year applicants. This is a shopper’s paradise, right beside the West Quay and Marlands shopping centres.
With 240 study-bedrooms, Emily Davies is made up of four buildings set around a central courtyard.
- Flat configuration containing three or four study-bedrooms of varying size.
- A choice of individual or shared study-bedrooms.
- Individual toilet and shower facilities in each flat.
- Kitchen in each flat equipped with storage area, fridge/freezers, electric hobs, conventional and microwave ovens, kettle and vacuum cleaner.
- Combined laundry and common room with Sky TV, DVD player, card operated washing machines and tumble dryers and facilities for ironing.
- Bicycle storage points and parking for 26 cars.
- All study-bedrooms are fitted with WiFi access.
- Designated quieter areas available.
Fees are paid either in-full at the beginning of your residency, or in three equal installments. These three installments align with payments of student finance maintenance loans.
£86.24 per week
£3,560.48 for standard* period of residence
£97.30 per week
£4,017.10 for standard* period of residence
£108.43 per week
£4,476.61 for standard* period of residence
Twin rooms (sole occupancy)
£119.14 per week
£4,918.78 for standard* period of residence
Twin rooms (dual occupancy)
£68.60 per week
£2,832.20 for standard* period of residence
Finding Emily Davies
As you turn down Western Esplanade, Emily Davies is on your left. The entrance to the car park is on the left hand side opposite the coach station and next to ASDA.
Emily Davies Student Residence
Back to top
(corner of Fitzhugh Street)