Contribute to Dialogue: Volume 7
Dialogue is Solent’s annual learning and teaching journal, published in hard copy and online. Dialogue invites colleagues to submit research or theory articles, case studies, book reviews and opinion pieces to the editorial board for consideration.
All contributions should relate to aspects of learning and teaching. Guidelines for submission can be found below.
Find out more
Contribute to #SLTCC2017
Contributions to #SLTCC2017 are now closed
Your presentation can be in one of the following formats:
- 45-minute workshop
- 10-minute presentation (with five minutes' Q&A)
- PechaKucha - a short presentation of 20 slides, each presented in 20 seconds
- A1 poster presentation - presenters will be expected to attend and discuss their posters at an allotted time during the conference
Download the presentation guidelines
Submit your contribution
Please submit your contribution using the online submission form by Friday 31 March 2017.
The form asks for a short abstract and 300-500 word proposal outline. Abstracts of successful submissions will quoted verbatim in the conference programme.
Note: please copy and paste the final version of your abstract into the appropriate section of the form to avoid potential loss of data.
Proposals will be subject to review against the following criteria:
- Relevance to the conference title and areas of interest
- Clarity of the proposal
- Originality/innovation/impact of the idea or approach
- Partnership work with students.
All conference presenters are also invited to submit the content of their presentation or workshop in academic paper format for consideration for publication in the Solent Learning and Teaching Community journal, Dialogue.
If you have any questions about submitting to #SLTCC2017 or Dialogue, please contact Rosie Cooper by phone on 023 8201 6374, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top