This is an improvement award that helps paddlers develop fundamental paddlesport skills on flat water. The two-day course places emphasis on gaining a breadth of experience, creating the desired movement of the boat and developing an understanding into how the paddle, boat and water interact.
We'll provide waterproofs, wetsuits and buoyancy aids. We advise you to bring warm clothing, a change of clothes, footwear (eg, old trainers), and lunch.
- Be at least 14 years of age.
- Experience in two different craft.
- In two different locations (ideally on journeys).
- Southampton Solent University students and staff: £60
- Students: £90 (students refers to anyone in full-time education - proof is required at time of booking. Please call or email to book so that the discount can be applied to your booking.)
- Public rate: £110
A £5 additional certificate fee is payable on the day.
Book your place
Course dates and booking
Back to top
|Date || Time||Venue ||Spaces available ||Book |
||9am - 5pm
||Watersports Centre, Warsash
||Telephone: 023 8201 4298