Like all students, you have the choice of living in one of our Halls of Residence or living in private accommodation.

If you wish to stay in the Halls of Residence, please note that the accommodation booking form will be available to all international students who have been offered an unconditional place at the University.

Please refer to the Accommodation Service| to find out more about our Halls prices, as well as private lodging.

For those who wish to live in private accommodation, please note that you will need to come over to look for a house, as the University cannot take that responsibility. However, the Accommodation Service is happy to give you a list of contacts to help you in your search.

Alternative accommodation can also be found at Liberty Living| and Unilife| offering students a choice of study bedrooms or studio apartments.


Cookies and Southampton Solent University

We need to place cookies on your computer to ensure your browsing experience with us is enhanced. Please continue browsing as normal if you are happy for cookies to be placed on your computer. However, you can change your settings at any time.
Find out how these cookies are used and how to change your settings

Hide this message