Application form help
Applying to a university abroad in a language other than your own may be a very daunting prospect. However, we would like to reassure you that whether you are applying for an undergraduate or a postgraduate course, we are happy to assist you throughout the process.
- When applying, it is essential that you tell us about your educational background. Copies of your official transcripts and English certificates will be required. The original copies will need to be brought with you for checking at the time of enrolment.
- One or 2 references will be required. References or letters of recommendation need to be written in English and should be obtained from teachers or employers.
- Personal statement is an opportunity for you to write about your motivations to apply for the course you are interested in, the reasons to study in the UK and your professional experience or other achievements you feel would be appropriate.
- Southampton Solent University works with official representatives who will be able to guide you through the application process as well as all other related matters.
- The international recruitment office will be happy to be of any assistance, should you have any difficulties completing your application form.