Solent Sport offers gym and racket sports memberships on both an annual and monthly basis. Subscriptions are open to Southampton Solent University students, members of staff and the general public.
Solent Sport memberships can be used at:
- Sports Centre St Mary's Sports Hall 1 and 2.
|Sports Centre St Mary's monthly memberships||Students, public and staff|
|Racket and gym
Please note that the Sport Reception desk at East Park Terrace is cashless.
Payments will be accepted from following cards: Visa, Electron, Delta, Maestro, MasterCard and American Express.
The sport services at St. Mary’s and Test Park will be unaffected by this change and continue to accept cash at the present time.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal fitness programmes
All Solent Sport gym membership holders are entitled to a personal fitness programme, individually developed by one of our fitness team. Your fitness instructor will carefully consider your fitness goals, current fitness level and the amount of spare time you have to train.
Each personal fitness programme includes:
- a carefully tailored training schedule to suit your needs and abilities,
- session plans that will help you to reach your personal goals without over-stretching yourself,
- a full introduction to all of our fitness equipment and facilities, and
- continued tuition and advice throughout your membership.
To start your membership, please complete the form below and email it to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can bring it to the Solent Sport reception at East Park Terrace (SH102) or Sports Centre St. Mary's. Payments can be made over the phone or at reception.
Gym membership form
Back to top