Explore the blended learning options for some of our business courses at this taster day.
- Find out about FdA Business, BA (Hons) Business (Professional Development), and MSc Management.
- Experience a taste of life as a blended learning part-time student.
- Discover a course that takes your professional experience and commitments into account.
- Meet our highly experienced tutors who have a wealth of teaching experience and can draw on their work experience in practice and industry.
- View our impressive new teaching facilities in the Spark, where you could enjoy the university experience whilst studying for a degree at your own pace.
- Determine the next steps to secure your place on a 2018 or 2019 intake.
In addition you'll be given a course overview and can hear from a guest lecturer. You'll also be able to meet with current students and alumni, and explore Solent University on a campus tour.
For more information, contact the course leader, Andrea Faustino.
If you are only able to attend part of the event, please contact Andrea to discuss your requirements.
If you are unable to attend the event but would like to register your interest in the course, please email Andrea directly or submit an application form online.