Working at Solent University
As a modern and ambitious university, we think that the future is an exciting place. We’re embracing new ideas, we’re creating opportunities and we’re responding to market changes quicker than most.
More than anything else, we're staying focused on our key purpose – developing grounded and enterprising students who, whatever their background, leave us with the skills and confidence employers are looking for.
If you aspire to take ownership of your career, and work somewhere with exciting and ambitious strategic plans for the future, where innovation is encouraged, teamwork is truly valued, and inclusivity lies at the heart of all you do, We Are Solent and you could be too.
Quick links to current jobs
The people who work here play an essential role in delivering our vision for the University. We are committed to developing staff to their full potential, rewarding excellence and recognising the value that diversity and equality offer in producing a vibrant, inclusive and innovative learning community.
Think you might have something to offer? Follow the link below to find out more about current opportunities here at Solent. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with an application.
Useful documentsView jobs and apply online
Solent University offers an excellent benefits package, including
- competitive holiday entitlement, plus statutory bank holidays,
- a contributory pension scheme,
- annual performance and development reviews,
- a relocation scheme for staff who live more than 50 miles away from the University (subject to eligibility),
- interest-free travel loans,
- on-site gym, sporting facilities and a range of wellbeing initiatives, and
- discounts on a range of services including healthcare, insurance, mortgages and independent financial / legal advice.
Explore the Solent campus to see the amazing facilities our students have access to.