Southampton Solent University is a modern university with ambitious strategic plans, offering an excellent people experience.
Located in the heart of Southampton on the south coast of England, we are committed to developing staff to their full potential, rewarding excellence and recognising the value that diversity and equality offer in producing a vibrant, inclusive and innovative community.
View jobs and apply online
Working at Southampton Solent
Southampton Solent University offers an excellent benefits package, including:
- an excellent holiday entitlement, plus statutory bank holidays,
- a contributory pension scheme,
- annual performance and development reviews,
- a relocation scheme for staff who live more than 50 miles away from the University (subject to eligibility),
- interest-free travel loans,
- on-site gymnasium and sporting facilities, Swim Card and a range of other health and wellbeing initiatives,
- discounts on a range of services and products including healthcare, insurance, mortgages and independent financial / legal advice.
More about the city of Southampton
Help with applying
Help with applying FAQs
Guidelines on DBS checks
Solent’s values and behaviours
Back to top