As a modern and ambitious university, we think that the future is an exciting place. We’re embracing new ideas, we’re creating opportunities and we’re responding to market changes quicker than most.
More than anything else, we're staying focused on our key purpose – developing grounded and enterprising students who, whatever their background, leave us with the skills and confidence employers are looking for.
The people who work here play an essential role in delivering our vision for the University. We are committed to developing staff to their full potential, rewarding excellence and recognising the value that diversity and equality offer in producing a vibrant, inclusive and innovative learning community.
Think you might have something to offer? Follow the link below to find out more about current opportunities here at Solent. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with an application.
View jobs and apply online
Working at Southampton Solent
Southampton Solent University offers an excellent benefits package, including:
- competitive holiday entitlement, plus statutory bank holidays,
- a contributory pension scheme,
- annual performance and development reviews,
- a relocation scheme for staff who live more than 50 miles away from the University (subject to eligibility),
- interest-free travel loans,
- on-site gym, sporting facilities and a range of wellbeing initiatives, and
- discounts on a range of services including healthcare, insurance, mortgages and independent financial / legal advice.
More about the city of Southampton
Help with applying
Help with applying FAQs
Guidelines on DBS checks
Solent’s values and behaviours
Back to top