The information published on this page shows:
- The number of applications for admission on to recognised, undergraduate higher education courses that we have received from UK domiciled applicants.
- The number of offers we have made in relation to those applications.
- The number of those offers accepted and the number of those who have registered with us.
- The number of students who attained a particular degree or other academic award, or a particular level of such an award, on completion of their course with us.
It also shows these numbers by reference to:
- The gender of the individuals to which they relate.
- Their ethnicity.
- Their socio-economic background (EIMD)
It is important to note that the data presented has not been contextualised. This means, for example, that you will not be able to see from this data how many of those applying to courses met the entry criteria. It is also the case that universities and colleges will often receive many more applications than they have spaces on courses and so offer rates will necessarily be lower than application rates in those circumstances.
Table 1a: Summary of applications, offers, acceptances and registrations for 2018-19 entrants
Table 2a: Percentage of first degrees at grade 2:1 or above by characteristic for 2017-18 qualifiers
N/A: Not applicable as no applicants to this mode of study
N: 24 or fewer students in this population
DP: Data suppressed for data protection reasons
EIMD: English Indices of Multiple Deprivation
Solent University 2019 transparency information
Back to top