We have partnered with Rotary and Action Hampshire to bring you 'Unpacking Social Enterprise', as part of Global Entrepreneurship Week.
This free event will focus on building awareness through businesses to deliver social profit in our communities.
With inspiring talks from speakers from the local region, the event aims to provide attendees with the following:
- Explain social enterprise for people who would be interested in starting one
- Build awareness of how social enterprise services can impact sustainable community development
- Ensure the marketplace considers the need for diversity, accessibility and inclusion
- Build Rotary's awareness of how the organisation can support, use services and network to help build the marketplace
- Opportunity for mutual support through networking and marketplace.