MPE/MeCCSA Practice Network Online Symposium - Provoking Practice: new forms of reach, impact and significance
Rethinking the Cultural Value of Creative Practice Reach, Impact and Significance
This Practice Network Symposium aims to frame practice-led, practice-based, practice as research and research for creative practice through the lens of research impact
We have invited responses from practitioners engaged in a broad range research related activity across the range of subject disciplines represented by MeCCSA. The keynotes, papers, panels and interactive sessions respond to themes such as:
- Progressing a decolonising agenda for media practice research examining the commitment to anti-racism and methods to support under-represented and under-resourced communities;
- Sharing approaches to narrativising impact claims for creative practice;
- Measuring meaningful impact in creative practice research;
- Case studies of creative practice as participatory method;
- Evaluations of cultural value and return on social investment;
- Responses to the challenge of demonstrating impact in a metrics-driven H.E. environment;
- Provocations and proposals that address the cultural value of creative practice research;
- Strategies for addressing issues of diversity and inclusion, and articulating the impact of such strategies, in creative practice research.
Registration (free) is open and programme posted to the website - click on the 'register now' button, above.
Hosted by the Faculty of Business Law and Digital Technologies, Solent University, 24-25 June 2021, the event will take place online.
The MPE/MeCCSA Practice 2021 symposium is supported by MeCCSA Practice Network.
- Online event