A purpose-built suite designed for post production of audio for film and TV.
About the audio dubbing suite
The audio dubbing suite runs on Pro Tools HD software with HD Native hardware and an HD OMNI interface. This provides two inputs and a 5.1 output to a tannoy speaker system, with a stereo headphone mix connected to the booth. The suite also has Avid Artist Mix control surfaces providing control over the channels in the Pro Tools software.
As well as the control room there is a small booth, measuring 2m x 2m, for Foley work in which recordings can be made. The booth has flooring options, but is mainly used for recording spot effects or ADR/voice overs.
- Apple Mac mini computer with: Avid Pro Tools HDX System, McDSP Plugin Suite, Sonnox Plugin Suite, Avid Plugin Suite
- 1x Avid HD OMNI interface
- 1x Digidesign Sync HD
- 2x Avid Artist Mix control surface
- 1x Avid Artist Control control surface
- 1x Behringer headphone amplifier
- 1x Tannoy Reveal 5.1 speaker system
- 1x Beyer Dynamic MCE86 Shotgun mic
- 1x Neumann TLM103 condenser mic
- 2x Sennheiser HD 380 Pro headphones
- 1x 46" Samsung TV screen