Studio B is the main film studio - a dedicated acoustically treated space that can be configured as required for set building and filming.
About studio B
Studio B is our main film studio. It's used for a variety of activities including teaching delivery, workshops, set building and general film making.
The studio has external double door access to the car park to enable large props sets and cars to be brought into the studio space. Adjoining the studio is a dedicated cupboard for equipment and a shipping container for prop and set storage. There is also outdoor space for set painting with a large event gazebo for wet weather.
There are also two generators available for loan as part of the location equipment provision. They are both adapted for LPG, students simply pay for the propane refill based on use.
The studio also has 30 foldable stackable chairs and a 65inch 4K portable screen with 4K SDI to HDMI adapter for teaching demonstration and camera monitoring.
- Four Arri S-60 sky panel lights.
- Two Arri S-30 sky panel lights.
- Four Arri 2.5K soft lights.
- One Arri Sun 12+ 1200w HMI light.
- One MYT Works velvet nodal tripod head.
- 16 30-inch C stands.
- 16 40-inch extension grips.
- 32 grip heads.
- 16 Arri 7Kg sand bags.
- Four poly holders.
- Four Manfrotto magic arm kits.
- Four heavy duty flexible arm kits.
- Four Matthews 48x48in floppy flags.
- Four Matthews 24inx72in cutters.
- Four Matthews 24inx36in flags.
- Four Matthews 18inx24in flag.
- One Honda ultra-quiet LPG 5K portable generator.
- One Honda ultra-quiet LPG 2.2K portable generator.
- National Stage Technology flats (walls, windows, doors).
- Egripment dinky dolly and tracks.
- Westcott fast flags.
- Westcott scrim jim.
- Light modifiers - depron and silks.
- Manfrotto pro studio rail system.
This facility is available to hire
Please contact specialist facilities.Find out more about external hire