Your chance to join the BRITS voting academy
Vote for BRIT Award winners
Calling all Solent students – if you love music don’t miss our latest competition: a chance to have your say and vote on who should win at next year’s BRIT awards.
We’re looking for four students who know their James Bay from Adele, and Catfish and the Bottlemen from Justin Bieber, to join the BRIT voting academy this autumn.
The opportunity has come about thanks to our new Music Academic Partnership with UK Music, and we are one of only a small handful of universities able to offer this unique experience to students.
All you have to do to enter is record a short selfie video – no longer than 30 seconds – telling us what you love about the BRITS and why we should pick you. Then, upload the video to YouTube and submit it via email@example.com, or share on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using #SolentBrits.
You have until 9pm on Sunday 9 October to get your entry in.
You need to be available on key dates in October and December 2016, and January 2017. Full terms and conditions below.
Make sure you tune in to watch the BRITS in February 2017 to see who comes out on top.
Terms and conditions:
- You must be a current student at Solent in the 2016/17 academic year.
- Only one entry per person.
- Videos longer than 30 seconds will not be counted.
- The video must be shared publicly so it can be viewed by the University.
- By entering the competition, you agree to Southampton Solent University using your video for promotional purposes relating to this competition.
- You must be available to register on the BRIT voting academy website from 31 October to 11 November 2016.
- You must be available to take part in phase one of voting from 12-14 December 2016, and phase two of voting from mid-end January 2017.
- The BRIT awards take place in February 2017.
- The winners will be chosen by a panel. Judges decision are final.