This residence has 208 single study-bedrooms and has a large common room for meeting up with friends or a quick game of pool. Both en-suite and non en-suite rooms are available. Accommodation is available for first year undergraduates, second and third year students, postgraduates, maritime officer cadets, and exchange students.
- Single study-bedrooms with washbasin.
- Separate individual toilet and shower facilities on each corridor.
- Kitchen/diners equipped with storage area, fridges, freezers, electric hobs, conventional and microwave ovens, kettles and vacuum cleaners.
- Common room with Freeview, DVD player, and free pool and table football. There are designated study pods with multimedia screens in the common room to assist group and individual work within the residence.
- Laundry room equipped with app operated washing machines and tumble dryers and facilities for ironing.
- Bicycle storage points and parking for 26 cars.
- All study-bedrooms are fitted with WiFi access.
- Designated quieter areas available.
Non en-suite rooms
- £108.50 per week
- £4,479.50 for standard* period of residence.
Large non en-suite rooms
- £123.13 per week
- £5,083.51 for standard* period of residence.
* Standard residence period runs from 15 September 2022 - 1 July 2023 (41 weeks and 2 days).
Please note: fees are subject to amendment before the commencement of any period of occupancy. For the avoidance of doubt, fees will not be amended once a contractual arrangement has been entered into.
The residence is immediately on your left hand side as the road turns into Marsh Lane. A small slip road is available on the left hand side at the start of the road which leads into the car park underneath Chantry.
Chantry Student Residence
Back to top