David Moxon is near to the City campus and is the closest residence to the East Park Terrace campus. Reserved as a quieter residence, David Moxon offers accommodation for first year students and officer cadets.
All 117 study-bedrooms are en suite.
- Single study-bedrooms with en-suite toilet, washbasin and shower facilities.
- Kitchen/diners equipped with storage area, fridge freezers, electric hobs, conventional and microwave ovens, kettles and vacuum cleaners.
- Common room with Freeview and DVD player.
- Laundry room equipped with app operated washing machines and tumble dryers, and facilities for ironing.
- Secure bicycle storage.
- All study-bedrooms are fitted with wi-fi access.
Standard en-suite rooms
£136 per week
£5,712 for standard* period of residence
*Standard residence period runs from 10 September 2020 to 1 July 2021 (42 weeks)
Please note: fees are subject to amendment before the commencement of any period of occupancy. For the avoidance of doubt, fees will not be amended once a contractual arrangement has been entered into.
Finding David Moxon
As you drive down Kingsway, on the left hand side is an entrance slip road which leads into St Mary's Place, about 200 metres before the residence. If you miss this turning you will be caught in the city's one-way system and will need to go in a complete loop before starting the road again.
David Moxon Residence
Back to top
St Mary's Place