Deanery has 422 en-suite study-bedrooms, separated into flats of seven, eight or 10, and is made up of three separate buildings. Accommodation is available for first-year undergraduates, second- and third-year students, postgraduates and exchange students.
Deanery is a 10-minute walk from the main campus and is close to the city centre, as well as the Ocean Village waterfront with its boats, bars and cinemas, and Oxford Street's trendy cafés, restaurants and wine bars.
- Flat configuration containing seven, eight or 10 single study-bedrooms with en-suite toilet, washbasin and shower facilities.
- Kitchen/diners equipped with storage area,fridges, freezers, electric hobs, conventional and microwave ovens, kettles and vacuum cleaners.
- Common room with Freeview, DVD player, and free pool and table football.
- Vending machines for cold drinks and confectionery.
- Laundry room equipped with card operated washing machines and tumble dryers and facilities for ironing.
- Dedicated Wii room which is also used as a private study area.
- Secure bicycle storage and parking for 52 cars.
- All study-bedrooms are fitted with WiFi access.
- Designated quieter areas available.
- £140.91 per week
- £5,898.09 for standard* period of residence.
* Standard residence period runs from 12 September 2019 to 1 July 2020 (41 weeks and 6 days).
Please note: fees are subject to amendment before the commencement of any period of occupancy. For the avoidance of doubt, fees will not be amended once a contractual arrangement has been entered into.
Drive down Marsh Lane past Chantry Student Residence. Deanery is on your left hand side. The car park entrance will be on your left before the road curves up to the right.
Deanery Student Residence
Back to top