With 228 en-suite study-bedrooms, Hamwic is just 10 minutes from the main university campus and is close to the city centre.
- Single study-bedrooms with en-suite toilet, washbasin and shower facilities.
- Wheelchair access rooms.
- Kitchen/diners equipped with storage area, fridges, freezers, electric hobs, conventional and microwave ovens, kettles and vacuum cleaners.
- Common room with Sky TV, DVD player, and free pool and table football.
- Vending machines for cold drinks and confectionery.
- Laundry room equipped with card operated washing machines and tumble dryers and facilities for ironing.
- Secure bicycle storage and parking for 32 cars.
- All study-bedrooms are fitted with WiFi access.
- Designated quieter areas available.
- £137.20 per week
- £5,703.60 for standard* period of residence.
Large en-suite rooms
- £147.70 per week
- £6,140.10 for standard* period of residence.
* Standard residence period runs from 13 September 2018 to 1 July 2019 (41 weeks and 3 days)
Please note: fees are subject to amendment before the commencement of any period of occupancy. For the avoidance of doubt, fees will not be amended once a contractual arrangement has been entered into.
Turn left off Kingsway into Cook Street. The residence is on your left hand side. Turn immediately left again to enter the car park to the rear of the residence.
Hamwic Student Residence
Back to top