With views across Hoglands Park's green spaces, Kimber is the closest residence to the main university campus. Kimber is available to second and third year students.
All 274 bedrooms are en-suite.
- Single study-bedrooms with en-suite toilet, washbasin and shower facilities.
- Selection of wheelchair accessible rooms.
- Kitchen/diners equipped with storage area, fridge freezers, electric hobs, conventional and microwave ovens, kettles and vacuum cleaners.
- Common room with Sky TV, DVD player, and free table football.
- Vending machines for cold drinks and confectionery.
- Laundry room equipped with card operated washing machines and tumble dryers and facilities for ironing.
- Secure bicycle storage.
- All study-bedrooms are fitted with WiFi access.
For information on accommodation fees for returning students, please visit the University Portal.
As you drive down Kingsway, on the left hand side is an entrance slip road which leads into St Mary's Place about 200 metres before the residence. If you miss this turning you will be caught in the city's one way system and will need to go in a complete loop before starting the road again.
Kimber Student Residence
Back to top
St Mary's Place