With views across Hoglands Park's green spaces, Kimber is the closest residence to the main university campus. En-suite accommodation is available for first year undergraduates. Kimber does not offer any designated quiet areas, but these are available in David Moxon on the same site.
- 274 single study-bedrooms with en-suite toilet, washbasin and shower facilities.
- Selection of wheelchair accessible rooms.
- Kitchen/diners equipped with storage area, fridge freezers, electric hobs, conventional and microwave ovens, kettles and vacuum cleaners.
- Common room with Freeview and DVD player. There are three designated study pods in the common room with multimedia screens to assist group and individual work within the residence.
- Laundry room equipped with capp operated washing machines and tumble dryers and facilities for ironing.
- Secure bicycle storage.
- All study-bedrooms are fitted with WiFi access.
Superior en-suite rooms
- £141.75 per week
- £5,852.25 for standard* period of residence.
Large superior en-suite rooms
- £155.75 per week
- £6,430.25 for standard* period of residence.
* Standard residence period runs from 15 September 2022 to 1 July 2023 (41 weeks and 2 days)
Please note: fees are subject to amendment before the commencement of any period of occupancy. For the avoidance of doubt, fees will not be amended once a contractual arrangement has been entered into.
As you drive down Kingsway, on the left hand side is an entrance slip road which leads into St Mary's Place about 200 metres before the residence. If you miss this turning you will be caught in the city's one way system and will need to go in a complete loop before starting the road again.
Kimber Student Residence
Back to top
St Mary's Place