Skip to main content
Solent Unviersity Southampton logo
Solent Unviersity Southampton logo

Student services can offer you impartial information, advice and guidance on using university procedures for those circumstances where you have a non-academic complaint or problem relating to university life.

Student complaints procedure

You may wish to follow the student complaints procedure if you have concerns or are dissatisfied with the courses, schools or services provided by Solent University, or with the actions of Solent University and its staff.

This procedure does not cover problems with marks, results and examinations. If you wish to appeal a decision regarding any of these matters, please contact the Student Hub (RM050).

Student disciplinary procedure

Student services can offer you impartial advice should you wish to make a complaint about the conduct of a student, or if a complaint has been lodged against you.

Police liaison

Solent University has good links with the local police. Our police liaison officers can advise you on any police related matters that are affecting you or your friends.

Contact us

For further information on anything mentioned above, please don't hesitate to contact the student services team either by phone (023 8201 3427), by email, or by visiting the Student Hub (RM050).

Back to top