As part of its public information policy, Solent is committed to providing easily accessible information.
The Key Information Sets (KIS) help students compare full- and part-time undergraduate courses from across the UK. They incorporate items of information which students have said they find most useful when making choices about which course to study, including:
- Student satisfaction.
- Graduate employment data.
- The proportion of student time spent on learning and teaching activities.
- Data on assessment methods.
- Professional accreditation.
- Average accommodation costs.
- Financial support.
- Average fees.
The KIS data for each Solent University course is shown on the relevant course page. Alternatively, you can view all Solent KIS course data on the Discover Uni website.
Back to top