Skip to main content
Solent Unviersity Southampton logo
Solent Unviersity Southampton logo

Alumni support

Need a reference? Lost your degree certificate and need a replacement? Require your transcript? Find out more about the services we provide our alumni network.

Transcripts and references

To request a confirmation of attendance, transcript of results, or an academic reference, please complete this form.

Replacement degree certificates

Your degree certificate would have been awarded to you on completion of your qualification here at Solent University. Alumni are able to order replacement certificates online.

Contact details

Moved house? Working at a new company? Let us know any changes to your details by completing our form. This means we can keep you informed about alumni events, exclusive benefits and volunteering opportunities, so do keep in touch.

University merchandise

Missing us? You can stay #SolentForLife by buying branded goods via our online shop. 10% of all merchandise sales (excluding ‘class of' gifts) goes towards our Local Student Bursary Scheme.