September 2020 update
The gym will reopen on Monday 28 September. There will be changes to our facilities to ensure the safest possible return for all our users, in line with Government guidance.
If you would like to access the gym, please pre-book your session via the Solent Gym app (download from the App Store or Google Play). Each gym session will be at the reduced price of £3 for alumni.
Please note, you will need to show your alumni ID at the Solent Sports Complex reception before entering the gym. If you do not have an alumni ID, please contact us before you attend a gym session.
- There will be a maximum of 25 people in the gym at a time and sessions must be pre-booked via the Solent Gym app.
- Sessions will be 1 hour 15 minutes long and the gym will be deep cleaned after every session.
- Users will be asked to clean down their equipment after use - there will be plenty of cleaning products and paper towels placed around the gym.
- Users are advised to arrive already dressed as the changing rooms and showers are restricted. Lockers will still be available.
Solent University alumni can benefit from concessions rates at our new Solent Sports Complex.
Try out our fully-staffed 90-station gym with over 40 pieces of cardio equipment, sports halls, fitness studios and much more.
There are flexible membership options with no joining fee and no minimum contract.
Alumni off peak gym only membership starts from £20 a month or £195 annual payment.
To sign up, follow these simple steps:
- Head to our public memberships page.
- Click join under any of the memberships.
- Sign up for a membership.
- Select the concession rate you'd like.
- Bring your Alumni ID card to reception on your first visit and you're good to go!
If you don't have an alumni ID card, you can sign up for one here
Cards take 10 working days to be processed and delivered.
Back to top