With 805 study-bedrooms, this residence consists of seven separate buildings, which are all close to the Ocean Village waterfront with its boats, bars, cafés and cinemas. Accommodation is available for first year undergraduates, second and third year students, officer cadets and exchange students.
- Flat configuration containing six, eight or 10 single study-bedrooms, each with a washbasin.
- Individual toilet and shower facilities in each flat.
- Wheelchair accessible rooms.
- Kitchen/diners equipped with storage area, fridges/freezers, electric hobs, conventional and microwave ovens, kettles and vacuum cleaners.
- Vending machines for cold drinks and confectionery.
- Laundry room equipped with card operated washing machines and tumble dryers.
- Secure bicycle storage points and parking for 136 cars (including four disabled spaces).
- Photocopying facilities on-site.
- Three common rooms including Sky TV, DVD player, Nintendo Wii and pool table.
- All study-bedrooms are fitted with WiFi access.
- Designated quieter areas available.
Non en-suite rooms standard* period of residence
- £110.04 per week
- £4,605.96 for standard* period of residence.
Non en-suite rooms - students returning to residences only
- £99.75 per week
- £4,175.25 for standard* period of residence.
Non en-suite rooms extended** period of residence
- £105.00 per week
- £5,040.00 for an extended** period of residence.
* Standard residence period runs from 12 September 2019 to 1 July 2020 (41 weeks and 6 days).
** Extended residence period runs from 12 September 2019 to 13 August 2020 (48 weeks)
Please note: Fees are subject to amendment before the commencement of any period of occupancy. For the avoidance of doubt, fees will not be amended once a contractual arrangement has been entered into.
Finding Lucia Foster Welch
As you drive easterly along Canute Road, turn left into Royal Crescent Road (opposite the entrance to Ocean Village). Stay on Royal Crescent Road and turn left into the car park just before you go under the road bridge.
Lucia Foster Welch Student Residence
Back to top
Royal Crescent Road