Applicants who choose Southampton Solent University as their first choice and who hold an unconditional firm (UF) or conditional firm (CF) offer to study in September 2016 will be able to submit an online application for University accommodation from 26 April 2016.
Applicants who are holding a UF or CF offer will receive information by email from with details on how to apply. Emails will be sent from 25 April 2016.
The allocation of rooms will commence during July, and rooms will be allocated in date order from when the application was received.
To apply online you must have:
- chosen Southampton Solent University as your first choice university,
- an offer to study at Southampton Solent University which you have accepted via the UCAS website more than 24 hours previously,
- received an email from the accommodation office detailing your unique reference number. Emails will be sent out from 25 April 2016.
Any student on a full-time undergraduate, postgraduate or exchange programme can apply online for accommodation at Southampton Solent University.
You cannot apply online if you are:
- a student or cadet at Warsash Maritime Academy (WMA),
- a visiting or non-Southampton Solent University student.
Warsash students should contact the Warsash accommodation office directly using email@example.com.
What happens next?
Back to top