Solent University is delighted to be hosting the 25th International Software Quality Management (SQM) Conference, which aims to promote co-operation and greater understanding among practitioners and academics by providing an opportunity to share research and practical experience. The conference is the latest in a series of events delivered in partnership with the BCS's (Chartered Institute for IT) Hampshire branch.
- Software process improvement methodologies and frameworks
- Agile methods and development
- Capability maturity modules
- Measuring and evaluating quality and process improvement
- Achieving software quality standards
- Project Management
- Human, cultural, professional and ethical issues of quality
- The need for quality standards
- Knowledge management
- Implications of software quality for e-business success
- Using the web to produce quality software solutions
- Network security and integrity
- Risks and risk management
- Legal and ethical issues
- Greening issues.
Submission of papers
Two kinds of submission are invited:
- A formal paper on a case study or of a research nature from industrial or academic authors, or
- A management summary from practitioner authors.
Please send one page abstracts and papers in Word format asap to Margaret Ross (email@example.com) with SQM 2017 in the subject line.
Full papers (maximum 12 sides) are required by the end of February 2017, in camera-ready form in Word. The papers will be reviewed by at least three referees. Accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings and on the internet. Copyright of accepted papers remains with the authors.
22nd Annual INSPIRE Conference
For more information and conference fees, and to book, visit the BCS website.