Share your story with us for a chance to win a prize!
Did you study at Solent University or Southampton Institute of Higher Education? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
Sharing your story could help inspire the students of tomorrow in making a decision about attending university and giving them a better understanding of how a degree will change their lives.
Simply complete our online form before 31 July 2020 and we’ll enter you into a prize draw to win one of two £50 Amazon vouchers.
Solent for life
As a part of our vibrant alumni community, you can take advantage of a range of exclusive benefits, including up to 50% off tuition fees if returning to the University to study a postgraduate degree, and careers support and services through Solent Futures for life. Find out more about these exclusive benefits.
Prize draw terms and conditions
- The competition is open worldwide to alumni of Solent University, Southampton Institute of Higher Education, or Southampton College of Art, aged 21 years or over.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not be counted.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 31 July 2020. After this date, forms can be completed but individuals will no longer be entered for the prize draw.
- The promoter (Solent University) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received and verified by the promoter and notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner. The judges’ decisions are final.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.