Lottie has worked extensively with Mayflower Theatre, Nuffield Theatre, and touring theatre companies. She has also worked on fashion shows including Graduate Fashion Week, Face of Innovation Dow Project, Dusseldorf.
Collaborations and exhibitions include:
- Floral Portrait Series by photographer Neeta Madahar - Howard Yezerski Gallery in Boston, Julie Saul Gallery in New York and Purdy Hicks Gallery in London. (2009/2010)
- Black History Month exhibition - Solent University (2009)
- Embodied Memories exhibition - John Hansard Gallery (2012)
- EVER & ANON film (2015)
- Clarke, P., Hodgson, P. & Lloyd, S. (2015). Beauty by Design: Fashioning the Renaissance - Scottish National Portrait Gallery Edinburgh
- ‘To Shanghai with Love’ 22 June to 10 July 2016 - Shanghai Institute of Technology, Shanghai.