With 228 en-suite study-bedrooms, which were refurbished in 2019, Hamwic is just 10 minutes from the main university campus and is close to the city centre.
- Single study-bedrooms with en-suite toilet, washbasin and shower facilities.
- Wheelchair access rooms.
- Kitchen/diners equipped with storage area, fridges, freezers, electric hobs, conventional and microwave ovens, kettles and vacuum cleaners.
- Common room with Freeview, DVD player, and free pool and table football. There are designated study pods in the common room with multimedia screens to assist group and individual work within the residence.
- Laundry room equipped with app operated washing machines and tumble dryers and facilities for ironing.
- Secure bicycle storage and parking for 32 cars.
- All study-bedrooms are fitted with WiFi access.
Standard en-suite rooms
- £129.50 per week
- £5,328 for standard* period of residence.
Large superior en-suite rooms
- £147 per week
- £6,048 for standard* period of residence.
* Standard residence period runs from 16 September 2021 to 1 July 2022 (41 weeks and 1 day)
Please note: fees are subject to amendment before the commencement of any period of occupancy. For the avoidance of doubt, fees will not be amended once a contractual arrangement has been entered into.
Turn left off Kingsway into Cook Street. The residence is on your left hand side. Turn immediately left again to enter the car park to the rear of the residence.
Hamwic Student Residence
Back to top