The tuition fees for the 2021/22 academic year are:
UK, EU and Channel Island part-time fees: £4,250 per year
International part-time fees: Students from outside the EU are usually unable to obtain a visa for part-time study. Please visit our visas and immigration page for more information.
Following the UK government's confirmation that EU students will no longer be eligible for home fee status benefits, we've made the decision to keep EU tuition fees the same as UK tuition fees for 2021 entry.
For further information, please visit our tuition fees page.
While most course costs are covered by your tuition fees, some essential resources and optional extras may need to be paid for separately. These additional costs are listed below. For advice on budgeting and managing your money, please contact email@example.com.
The 2021/22 other costs are not yet available. For guidance, previous other costs have been:
An Edexcel registration fee will be payable in the first year: £175.20
Students will also be required to have the following personal protective equipment for construction site visits:
- Safety boots that conform to EN ISO 20345:2011. S3 category - protective toecap and midsole and a water repellent upper (approximately £60*).
- Construction hard hat that conforms to BS EN 397 (approximately £6*).
- Builders working gloves suitable for general handling (approximately £3*).
- High visibility vest with reflective tape on body and shoulders (approximately £4*).
- Outdoor lens safety glasses that conforms to BS EN166. Grade F impact lens and optical class 1. (approximately £7*).
* Prices accurate June 2020.
Solent University offers a range of bursaries and scholarships that provide financial assistance or waive fees for tuition or accommodation. Each bursary or scholarship has specific eligibility criteria. Check out our bursaries and scholarships pages to find out more.
For graduates in 2020, there is no charge to attend graduation, but you will be required to pay for the rental of your academic gown (approximately £45 per graduate, depending on your award). You may also wish to purchase official photography packages, which range in price from £15 to £200+. Graduation is not compulsory, so if you prefer to have your award sent to you, there is no cost.
Extra guest tickets will go on sale after results publication and will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis. The cost per ticket was £15 in 2019, but this fee is subject to change for future years. Please note, we do not guarantee there will be any extra tickets available to purchase.