Studying abroad will give you the experience of a lifetime. Not only will you encounter a different culture but it will also add an international dimension to your CV; essential to achieving success in today’s fast-changing, global environment.
In this section you'll find everything you need to know to apply for an Erasmus+, Study Abroad or international exchange study placement at Southampton Solent University.
Already a Southampton Solent University student? Here, you'll find all the information you need to set you on your journey to studying or undertaking a work placement abroad.
Information for incoming students
Information for outgoing students
Why study abroad?
- Add an international dimension to your CV.
- Prepare yourself to succeed in a fast-changing global environment.
- Enhance your degree and employability.
- Develop new skills and intercultural competence.
- Network with students from other cultures.
The international exchange office administers the Erasmus and Study Abroad programmes, so contact us in the first instance:
Telephone: +44 23 8201 3893
Back to top