Skip to main content
Solent Unviersity Southampton Logo

In order to obtain your CAS, you will first need to pay a deposit of 50% of your tuition fees on acceptance of an unconditional offer. You can find out how much these are, and how to make an international payment here.

Once your payment has been received, please send an email to quoting your name, Solent reference number and the date and amount of the payment.

If you are a government sponsored student and your tuition fees will be paid directly to the University you will not need to pay 50% of your fees upfront, however you will need to provide the University with evidence of sponsorship prior to starting the course.

In all other cases you may be expected to provide the University with evidence that you meet the Student Visa requirements before your CAS can be issued. Please read our page on visa requirements for more information, or use our online funds calculator spreadsheet.

Extending your existing visa

Students who are already studying at Solent and are seeking a CAS number for the purpose of extending their student visa should use this form.

Back to top