April 2018 Commissioned Advisory Report, Museums University Partnership Initiative (MUPI) (Arts Council funded)
- 50-page advisory report exploring successful digital networks, to be shared with policy-making, funding and government organisations
March 2017-February 2018 MUPI ‘Research Matchmaker’ Pilot Project, Museums University Partnership Initiative (MUPI) (Arts Council Funded)
- Lead participant in cross-sector team developing digital prototype linking academics and curators of under-researched collections.
- Project partners include University of Southampton, South East Museum Development Programme, Haselmere Educational Museum and Bromley Historic Collections.
- Two rounds of seed funding to develop concept, prototype and evaluation workshop for academics and curators
- Project selected as a MUPI case study for best practice
December 2017-March 2018 ‘Smart Murals’ Pilot Project (Arts Council Funded)
- Lead participant in cross-sector augmented reality project developing digitally enabling contemporary artwork.
- Project partners include Southampton University: Winchester School of Art, South East Museum Development Programme, Southampton City Art Gallery and digital SME Enova
June 2017 Museums Hack Day. Co-organiser (Arts Council Funded)
- Collaboration between South East Museums Programme, Digital South, Creative Network South and Solent University.
- 60 curators, academics and technologists competing for seed funding to solve sector challenges.
Mar 13-Jun 2013 Creativeworks PhD Residency: Furtherfield Gallery (AHRC/EU Funded)
- Reviewing and conceptually redesigning VisitorsStudio, an artist co-creation platform online
Mar-Sept 2014 Research Assistant: Kingston University and London Sinfonietta (AHRC/EU Funded)
- Part of a Kingston University led team devising ideas for the conceptual design of an online platform aiming to encourage youth participation in the work of the London Sinfonietta
Jan 11-Nov 2012 Assistant Editor: Journal of Early Popular Visual Culture, Spring 2013, Taylor Francis
- Working closely with the guest editor of this journal to produce a special edition exploring the work of photographer Eadweard Muybridge in cultural and social context
Apr 11-Oct 11 Online Education Consultant: Research into Teaching Project, Kingston University
- Researching and designing an online education resource for use across the Art, Design and Architecture Faculty at Kingston University
Jan 11-Apr 11 Online Education Consultant: Kingston Heritage Service, Heritage Lottery Funded
- Producing digital cultural educational resources for schools and universities
Apr 10-Nov 10 Associate Curator: Kingston Museum, Heritage Lottery Funded
- Curatorial work to develop a major exhibition and education programme surrounding early photography and film
Oct 09-Apr 10 Digital Project Coordinator: Kingston University, AHRC Funded
- Researching and producing digital cultural archive around the work of photographer Eadweard Muybridge