Follow the link below to find out more about Drishty's recent projects and awards.
- Wearable Sensing and Smart Cloud Computing for Integrated Care to COPD Patients with Comorbidities WELCOME EU Project (2013-2017)
- Mobile Health Project- Fusion Collaborative Awards FCA Project, collaboration work with Kingston University and Mobile Health Ltd (2013-2014)
- CANAdvice Project (2012-2013)
- Best Paper Award, paper title: An Informal Carer Hub to support carers looking after COPD patients in UK and Netherlands, International Conference on Information System Design and Intelligent Applications (2018)
- Finalist for Best Student Paper Award and Rapid-Fire Talks, paper title: Cancer Support & Advice m-health system for home monitoring and symptom management of patients receiving oral chemotherapy treatment, MobiHealth (2014)
- Kingston University International Scholarship