Over the course of her career, Eden has received academic awards. Follow the link below to find out more
- BA (Hons) Writing Contemporary Fiction.
- MA Creative and Critical Writing.
Eden has extensive experience of work within the media and computer games industries. This section contains more information about Eden’s work history and any advantageous industry links she maintains.
Eden began her career in film production, then spent twenty years in the music and computer games industries. Eden has also worked variously as both a multimedia designer and copywriter.
Eden's research interests centre around crime fiction. Follow the link below to find out more.
Her research interests include:
- Upholding genre conventions with gender subversions in crime fiction.
- Crime fiction as social commentary.
- Independent publishing and the rise of the author/entrepreneur.
Eden has significant experience of teaching English at an undergraduate level. To find out more about Eden’s teaching experience, please follow the link below
Eden teaches on the following units at Southampton Solent University:
- Introduction to Writing Craft.
- Writing and Selling the Short Story.
- Writing the Novel.
- Genre and Language.
- Solent Press.
She is regularly sought out by literary festivals to speak about:
- Thriller writing.
- Independent book publishing.
- Social media marketing for authors.
Find out more about Eden’s recent publications. Publications can include articles in academic journals; book chapters or full books; creative projects; conference participation and multimedia works
The Breaks - Vigilante Investigator Justice Series #1. Crime thriller novel.