Seamus has written a number of plays throughout his career. This section contains more information about his work.
His many plays include
- Laws of God-Half Moon Theatre 1978.
- Act of Union - Soho Poly Theatre 1980.
- Herself Alone-Old Red Theatre 1981.
- Soldiers - Old Red Lion and York and Albany Theatres 1981, national tour.
- James Joyce and the Israelites - Lyric Studio and 1 st International Festival of Jewish Theatre, Tel Aviv 1982.
- Tout - Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Barbican 1984.
- North - Cockpit Theatre 1984 and Los Angeles USA 2001.
- Beyond a Joke-Cockpit Theatre and Queen Elizabeth Hall 1984.
- Marys Men - Drill Hall Theatre 1984.
- Gombeen-Air Gallery 1985.
- The Spanish Play -The Place Theatre 1986.
- The German Connection -Young Vic Theatre 1986.
- The Murphy Girls - Drill Hall Theatre 1988.
- 1916/Institute of Contemporary Arts 1989.
- Mary Maginn - Drill Hall Theatre 1990.
- Comrade Brennan-7/84 Theatre Company of Scotland 1991.
- It’s All Blarney-1992.
- Hypatia-National Theatre Studio 1994.
For Ken Sharp Productions directed by Ken McClymont at the Old Red Lion Theatre
- Dead Faces Laugh 1998.
- Life After Life 2000.
- Diaspora Jigs 2001.
- Murder in Bridgport 2002.
- Waiting For The Angels 2002.
- The Beautiful Nun - RADA 2004
Southampton Solent University 2008 directed by John Barlow
- Landscapes After Exile - Lyric Studio 2006.
Directed by Ken McLymont at Old Red Lion Theatre
- The Light Upon The Candle 2007/08.
- Fear Misery and Laughter 2010.
- Spinoza 2010.
- The Star in the Cross-Bush Theatre 2012.
- Lament for the Six Counties 2014/15.
Radio and TV work includes
- Wild Grass.
- The Cemetery of Europe BBC.
- Doctors Dilemmas - six drama-docs for BBC2.