Marketing and event executive at Solent University School of Business and Law, 2013 to present.
- Development, planning and delivery of projects.
- Effective delivering events on time, within budget.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project.
- Managing, maintaining and developing client and supplier relationships
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently.
- Development of collection tools, evaluation and analysis of events
- Sustaining an effective database.
As leader of the Solent Marketing Network, Viara's responsibility includes: marketing and event management, planning, development, coordination and organisation of events, including marketing, HRM events and others.
Research assistant, 2011 to 2013.
- Researching and analysing information and data for various projects using a variety of sources, use of SPSS (PASW) to effectively manage multiple tasks, deliver results and work to deadlines.
- Project management and development of interactive Solent online sites, development of online web pages and wikis.
- Writing blogs for Solent business school blog, development and presentation of leaflets, flyers, posters.
- Event management and organisation of various university events such as external and internal workshops, network events, conferences, including evaluations.
- A member of the Solent Marketing Network, for which she had planned and organised an Employer Network Employability Event 2013.
Quality enhancement and development co-ordinator, 2011.
Marketing assistant for SIS Industries, 2007 to 2009.