Head of Cadet Education
Warsash Maritime School
Giuseppe spent most of his childhood living in Nigeria and he has since travelled extensively around the world. He joined P&O Cruises in Southampton and was responsible for all the pre and post cruise tours, plus the ship turnaround operations. He then worked for Menzies Aviation who are a large global ground handler.
Giuseppe was regional general manager for Africa with the commercial and operational responsibilities for six airports in West Africa. He was then seconded to work on a management project team to manage a start-up operation at Gatwick airport for Easyjet.
In 2007, he was appointed as an operations project manager at DP World Southampton, working on a range of projects to improve terminal efficiency. After being made redundant as a consequence of the economic downturn he joined Solent University as a part-time lecturer in the business school before finally joining the maritime team.
- Change management consultant, DP World Southampton, May – Sept 2009.
- General projects manager, DP World Southampton, Aug 2007 – May 2009.
- Project start-up manager – Gatwick Airport, Menzies Aviation Plc, Feb – July 2007.
- Regional general manager – Africa, Menzies Aviation Plc, April 2006 - Feb 2007
- Operations executive, P&O Cruises, Sept 1999-April 2006.
- UK operations manager, Sunbeam Tours, 1998-1999.
- Product manager, American Connections, 1996-1998.
- Reservation consultant, Getaway Vacations, 1994-1995.