Skip to main content

We have a large community of international students here at Solent University and understand that the process of relocating to a new country can be challenging. Students coming from Norway can find advice about obtaining a visaand studying in the UK right here on the Solent website.

For more specific advice about coming from Norway to study, please see the information below. Alternatively, you can contact the British Council's Swedish offices or our own international advice team.

Find out more about studying at Solent

Entry requirements

As a general guide, we look for qualifications that are equivalent to the British high school A-levels (Vitnemal fra den Videregaende). A portfolio is also required for our art and design courses.

For postgraduate students, we looks for a qualification equivalent to the British bachelor's degree.

Visa information

As an EEA national you do not need to apply for a visa to come and study in the UK.

Speak with an official representative

Solent has a number of official representatives around the world. They give you the chance to talk about opportunities here at Solent with someone in your own country.

Study Across the Pond
Locations: Norway, Canada and USA

Partner institutions

If you are studying at one of our academic partner institutions, you may be able to enter the second or third year of one of our undergraduate courses. This can allow you to extend your learning and obtain a British undergraduate qualification. We hold partnership agreements with the following institutions in Norway:

  • Imageakademiet
  • Kristiana University College
Back to top