Skip to main content

We have a large community of international students here at Solent University and understand that the process of relocating to a new country can be challenging. Students coming from Spain can find advice about obtaining a visa and studying in the UK right here on the Solent website.

For more specific advice about coming from Spain to study, please see the information below. Alternatively, you can contact the British Council's Spanish offices or our own international advice team.

Entry requirements

As a general guide, we look for qualifications that are equivalent to the British high school A-levels (Licenciado, Titulo de Ingeniero, Titulo de Arquitecto). A portfolio is also required for our art and design courses.

For postgraduate students, we looks for a qualification equivalent to the British bachelor's degree.

Visa information

As an EEA national you do not need to apply for a visa to come and study in the UK.

Speak with an official representative

Solent has a number of official representatives around the world. They give you the chance to talk about opportunities here at Solent with someone in your own country. 

IEC - International Educational Consultants
Contact: Sandra Paramo
Tel: +34 91 579 2288
Location: Madrid


OK Estudiante
Tel: +34 91 547 1155
Location: Madrid, Sevilla

UniWorld - Study Abroad Advising Centre
Contact: Dr Martin Hyde
Tel: +44 (0)7527 167357
Location: Madrid

Partner institutions

If you are studying at one of our academic partner institutions, you may be able to enter the second or third year of one of our undergraduate courses. This can allow you to extend your learning and obtain a British undergraduate qualification. We hold partnership agreements with the following institutions in Spain:

  • CEV Escuela Superior de Comunicación, Imagen y Sonido
  • ITES, S. L. (Imagen y Sonido)
  • Miami Ad School Madrid
  • microFusa (Spain)
  • Universidad de San Jorge
Back to top