Skip to main content

We have a large community of international students here at Southampton Solent University and understand that moving to a new country to study can be a challenge. Students coming from Taiwan can find a range of advice about obtaining a visa and studying in the UK right here on the Solent website.

For more specific advice about coming from Taiwan to study, please see the information below. Alternatively, you can contact the British Council's Vietnam offices or our own international advice team.

Entry requirements

As a general guide, we look for qualifications that are equivalent to the British high school A-levels (Bachelor of Arts/Commerce - Pass). A portfolio is also required for most of our art and design courses. 

For postgraduate courses, we look for qualifications that are equivalent to the British bachelor's degree.

Speak with an official representative

Solent has a number of official representatives around the world. They give you the chance to talk about opportunities here at Southampton Solent with someone in your own country.

IEC European and American Study Abroad Ltd 
176 Thai ha Dong da
Ha noi
Tel: +844 8574911 or  +844 7661930
Fax: +844 8574911 or  +844 7665906
Contact Person: Dr Tran Kim Dzung

Back to top