A lot can change in a year - keep your alumni details up to date
Alumni! Stay connected with Solent by updating your details. And if you update your details by 31 January, you could be in with a chance to win a prize!
It’s 2020 and so much has changed for us over the last 12 months. From opening our new £28 million sports complex and the UK’s largest maritime simulation centre, to being shortlisted for University of the Year and stepping into the seventies in the Guardian University Guide.
We’ve also seen our Vice-Chancellor depart for pastures new and appointed Professor Karen Stanton as our new Vice-Chancellor. Finally, we’ve celebrated our largest donation from an alumnus and the launch of our civic charter.
With all this change at Solent in 2019, we can imagine things have changed for you as a member of our alumni community too. Perhaps you started a new job, moved house or got a new mobile number?
If things have changed, make sure you let us know.
As a thank you for updating your details, you will be in with a chance of winning one of five personalised official Solent University hoodies.
Stay connected, stay Solent for Life.
Prize draw terms and conditions
- The competition is open worldwide to alumni of Solent University, Southampton Institute of Higher Education, or Southampton College of Art, aged 21 years or over.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not be counted.
- Closing date for entry will be 11.59pm 31 January 2020. After this date forms can be completed but individuals will no longer be entered for the prize draw.
- The promoter (Solent University) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received and verified by the promoter and notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner. The judges decisions are final.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.